Sunday, October 19, 2008

"I found a picture of you..."

...Oh oh oh oh..."

Finally got my scanned pictures into something a bit more organized. I posted the photos I have of Nanny and Poppy and any of the family are welcome to share in them. I have pictures of other family put together but didn't have time to upload them to the albums yet. I'll keep working on them though, I promise. In the meantime I hope you enjoy my short trip down "Nanny and Poppy Lane". *S*


No1sHome <--- click for link.

Should be the first album listed - Trisha's Family Photos - then enter the sub-album(s) for photos.

5 comments:

Harbor Hon said...

Sorry, the link doesn't work.

No1sRed said...

Sorry about that - link is fixed now.

Harbor Hon said...

Works perfectly now. Great pics! xxoo

TuesdaysChild said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TuesdaysChild said...

I looked at all the pictures you posted, and realized several things. Pop was a truly handsome young man, and Nan was simply gorgeous! My favorite picture of her is the one in the black dress, leaning back in the chair...it's so beautiful that I start to cry every time I see it! I also realized that I got everything about my body from Nan - the ankles, the legs, the hips, the lack of waist, the boobs, and the majority of my facial features! It's good to know I'm from one good-looking family!