Saturday, June 20, 2009

"These are a few of my favorite things..."

I've been trying to figure out how to embed a widget so you could, if you choose, listen to some of the songs I currently have on my mp3 player. I decided to try this one on the recommendation of Blogger. Please let me know what you think of the player and what you think of the music.

Some of these you might recognize, even if you don't know why. If you haven't already figured it out - both "Falling In Love At A Coffee Shop" and "Sweet Pea" are the full songs from AT&T commercials. *L* Hey...what can I say, I really like the songs! Just click on each song icon to listen - single click, if you double click it won't play. To hear another song just click on the grey X to return to the list. And don't forget to have your sound turned on!! Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

Harbor Hon said...

I think this is great! I've heard #1,2 and 4 and have always liked them. Nice quality sound and I don't have to turn my speakers up all the way to hear them. Hope you share some more soon, maybe some classic rock? :) xxoo