Monday, September 17, 2007

"Plop, plop, fizz, fizz..."

Drip, drip, cough, cough. I hab a code. *L* Yep, I caught my yearly cold...which has turned into my yearly bout of bronchitis...so I'm on my yearly course of antibiotics and taking my yearly doses of cough syrup from the doctor (actually the PA) which makes me a little loopy and a lot drowsy..... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....just kidding! *LOL* Only kidding about the falling asleep part though, not about the cold and the meds. I really hate summer colds, they just plain make you miserable. At least my nose has stopped draining down the back of my throat so my throat no longer feels raw and firey. This is a VERY good thing! The drive into work (a whole 10-15 minutes worth) wore me out so I came back home and went to the clinic. After seeing Nikki (one of our PAs - don't tell her but I actually prefer Charity) and a trip to Wally World for the meds, I spent the rest of the day resting and killing things on Gauntlet. I'm a Falconess and my level is in the high 70's so she kills everything fairly easily now. The Bosses are still challenging though. Anyways, I've recovered 8 of the 10 shards so I can enter the Desecrated Temple and battle the False Skorne. I had enough of that for one day so I decided to save the rest for another time. *L* I think I'm going to go lay down for a little while before dinner. By the way, it was really hard to think of some sort of tune that had to do with having a cold! *ROTFLOL* I hope everyone appreciates my effort to remain true to my blog title.

2 comments:

wvpaperwings said...

Effort very much appreciated and very amusing. Sowwy Toto has a code.

Harbor Hon said...

Perfect title for having a "code". Sorry you had the sniffies and hope you are feeling much better.