Tuesday, September 25, 2007

"I need a hero...I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night..."

The season premiere of "Heroes" was last night and it was AWESOME!!!! *L* Poor Hiro...always a strange place at a strange time. And what is up with Nathan's beard?? If he's trying to hide I'd say he was doing a pretty good job of it! *L* And WHAT is up with Peter?? Toto-ly confused there. I'm glad Claire's father finally stood up for himself with that nerdy little manager of his - that was excellent. I miss Jessica/Nikki and Micah and his father though...can't wait to see what's going on with them. I do hope they teach the girl from Honduras some English soon...subtitles can be very distracting. And what in the world is the little "tracker/finder" girl seeing in her dreams?? Looks like it could be quite gruesome and evil. And who killed off Mr. Sulu???? Nathan and Peter's mother better watch her back but good!

"Where have all the good men gone and where are all the gods?
Where's the streetwise Hercules to fight the rising odds?
Isn't there a white knight upon a fiery steed?
Late at night I toss and I turn and I dream of what I need

I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night
He's gotta be strong and he's gotta be fast and he's gotta be larger than life..."

I love that song! *LOL*

No comments: